Bloons

Aquarium Clock

changing name from webchallenge to nanacarol2008.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Thing #23- Wrapping it up

Yeah!!! It's over!!!

I'm really glad this challenge is over. I needed a lot of help with several challenges.
It was nice to be able to show my niece my blog though. I felt very tech savvy.
If she only knew.

I think most of these "Things" could be useful in the appropriate instances.

I think that Web Apps and Learn about Wiki's may be the most useful. It could make
in-house communication easier. I would just need a lot of practice and patience.

Thank-you for sharing this with us.

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

Congrats!!

Thanks for the feedback.
~kk

Scrolling RSS News Ticker

About Me

I mostly enjoy spending time with family and friends especially if i have to travel to see them.