Bloons

Aquarium Clock

changing name from webchallenge to nanacarol2008.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing #16-Learn about Wikis

The video was informative and easy to understand. The book lists, especially Nancy Pearls blog,
was very interesting. Seeing everyones reviews can be extremely helpful when recommending
titles to customers or selecting something for yourself. When I visited the public libraries blog
I didn't notice our own OCL branch listed. I did like seeing the info about Programming. Libraries can get some great ideas or share some great ideas. I also enjoyed the circulation blog.
I can see how this can be a great asset for sharing information.

No comments:

Scrolling RSS News Ticker

About Me

I mostly enjoy spending time with family and friends especially if i have to travel to see them.