Bloons

Aquarium Clock

changing name from webchallenge to nanacarol2008.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thing #17- Play in the Sandbox

This wasn't easy for me. Once I got into the sandbox, it was easy and fun to design my own "thing".
I got really confused when I actually had to post something though. Someone else had to help me. I believe I also ended up invading other peoples projects??? I don't really know how I did it and if anyone is offended, I apologize, it wasn't done on purpose.
If I ever need to do this again, I hope to get a lot more instruction and time to practice.

1 comment:

sewinglady said...

Your comment about more time and practice is for everything we did in this challenge. The whole process is time consuming. I am having mucho trouble also with the projects.es

Scrolling RSS News Ticker

About Me

I mostly enjoy spending time with family and friends especially if i have to travel to see them.